Filed under Featured Properties, Real Estate Montgomery County, Vanguard Featured Property on Oct 27,2017 | Tagged in: Fort Washington, Fort Washington PA Real Estate, Fort Washington Real Estate, Washington Manor
Emlen House, located on Lot 44 of Washington Manor, is being sold as-is with all plans, permits and approvals.
The house has been redesigned to resemble the original structure plus an addition of a 3-car Garage and Mudroom. Structural reconstruction is complete, the exterior completely restored. Interior reframing is complete so the ultimate owner can work with a builder to select their own custom finishes, to reflect their personal taste and lifestyle. ‘Historic Mansion to Call Home’ At the end of a long treed lined private driveway sits the Emlen House, Pennsylvania Avenue in Upper Dublin Township in Montgomery County.
Built in early 1700’s by George Emlen III; more recently owned by Edward J. and Olga Piszek of (Mrs. Paul’s Kitchen) until his death in 2004. The property is steeped in history, Emlen House served as George Washington’s headquarters in 1777 during the Revolutionary War and in later years, the mansion hosted Pope John Paul II and numerous other political and historical dignitaries. The home’s property backs up to 35 acres of permanently preserved Open Space known as the Piszek Preserve consisting of woodlands and lovely stream. The Emlen House has undergone extensive exterior renovation by Builder/Developer Sal Paone, Spring House, PA. The three story mansion includes 5 bedrooms, 5 plus baths, and 4 fireplaces. A huge kitchen, dining room, great room, solarium/study and mudroom off a three car garage. To learn more, or schedule a tour contact Kathi Colletti. Will be part of Washington Manor HOA with a minimal percentage of fee.
Address: 1900 PENNSYLVANIA AVE, FORT WASHINGTON, PENNSYLVANIA 19034
Details: 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 2 Partial Baths
MLS #: 7051412